© 2018 Ericsity copyright , Ericsity All rights reserved
Compared with traditional power storage equipment, portable power station can be provided with higher portability and lighter weight, compare with power banks in daily life, portable power station also has larger capacity, higher output power, more interfaces, current output supports DC and AC forms. It is widely used for power supply and emergency treatment equipment, suitable for almost all brands mobile phones, TV sets, notebook computers, digital appliances, outdoor office, field photography, outdoor construction.,etc.
1. If the battery temperature is too high (55 ˚C), it will stop charging by itself, and resume charging after cooling down.
2. When the battery is out of use, please press and hold the POWER button to shut down to save power.
3. When the DC, USB, AC and other indicators are on, it can supply power to the corresponding equipment.
4. Low temperature may affect the battery capacity of the product. Charge the battery in 0 ˚C to -40 ˚C and use it in -10 ˚C degrees to 40 ˚C.
5. It is recommended to fully charge for the first use to avoid inconvenience caused by insufficient power
|Net weight：||4.46KG||5.4 KG||9.2 KG||12.35 KG
|Certification:||FCC CE ROHS UL UN38.3 MSDS UKCA||FCC/ CE /ROHS /PSE METI/UN38.3||FCC CE ROHS PSE METI UL UN38.3 MSDS UKC||FCC CE ROHS PSE METI UN38.3 MSDS